Wednesday 29 April 2020

Baking!

Check out the tasty biscuits that Rhys and his mum have made during lockdown. I have shared a link to the blog post that includes the recipe. Maybe you could also have a go at making these biscuits too...

This is the blog post from Rhys
So I've already posted the recipe for these biscuits but I got a few comments asking for the photos, so I have some before and after photos of the Strawberry flavor biscuits (Me and my mum made vanilla flavor the first time). Also something I missed out when I did the first post on these I forgot to say only press them down a SMALL bit!


Before


After

6 comments:

  1. Hello Totara I'm Ezekiel from Glenbrae school and I'm a year 8 I enjoyed watching how your cookies turn out. I can't wait to make these keep up the outstanding work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Totara 1 I'm Ali-jon from Glenbrae School and I'm a year 7 and I enjoyed watching you guys make cookies, it looks so fun and yum to make and I wil wait for the recipe ok, lol.

    By Ali-jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Totara I really love your baking those look yummy keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Totara class I am Pitara from Glenbrae school. These look so good keep up the good baking !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Totara class Im Gideon from Glenbrae school.
    The cookies looks so great maybe one day you could cook in a cooking show and show all of us how you cooked those cookies but anyways keep up the great work and keep blogging

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.